A Professional guide will show you the city's hidden treasures that lie in the most secret corners of the famous squares and the "noisy" narrow streets of the historical center.
Departing from your Sorrento hotel, the tour will lead you to the historical center, reaching Piazza del Gesu where you will have the chance to admire two of the most important Naples churches: the Baroque Gesu Nuovo and Romantic Santa Chiara.
Visit the Cappella San Severo, the Veiled Christ, and the Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore before continuing on a walking tour of San Gregorio Armeno and Naples Christmas Alley.
Stop for lunch with a delicious pizza. In the afternoon stroll around the monumental square of Piazza del Plebiscito where you will have some free time at your disposal to admire the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera, the Umberto I gallery, Via Toledo, Piazza Trento and Piazza Trieste.
Enjoy a typical Neapolitan cake and coffee in the famous Bar Gambrinus before departing from Naples and making your way back to Sorrento.
- Comfortable shoes
- Knees and shoulders covered in the churches
PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED ABOUT DIETARY OR RELIGIOUS RESTRICTIONS/FOOD ALLERGIES
- Air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of the historic center of Naples
- Chance to taste the famous Neapolitan Pizza (beverage not included)
- Coffee break: Sfogliatella (typical Neapolitan cake) and coffe
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- All meals and beverage unspecified
- Fee and Gratuities
- Entrance where required:
- Santa Chiara cloister: 6 €
- The Veiled Christ: 7 €
- Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 9 €
- 3 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost