Shopping & Dinner in Positano
Positano by Night is one of the most suggestive scenes of the world, an inspiration for many artists and poets. It will seem to walk in an old town, with tiny little streets, with many shops, where no cars circulate, and where people’s joy will touch the hearts.
Departing from your hotel, through the Amalfi Coast, elected to World Heritage Site, we will stop to admire the breathtaking sunset from a terrace overlooking Positano. Once on Positano, you will have approximately 2 hours of free time to explore the town on your own where you can visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta, enjoy shopping for some local fashions or to take a stroll on its beautiful beaches.
After free time, head to a local restaurant facing Positano coastline, where you’ll have dinner with typical traditional dishes from the area.
Pick up for the return transfer to Sorrento.
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket for the evening
PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED ABOUT DIETARY OR RELIGIOUS RESTRICTIONS / FOOD ALLERGIES
- Round-trip transportation to and from your Sorrento hotel by air-conditioned coach
- 3 course Dinner: Appetizers, First Course or Pizza, Main Course & Dessert
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Tips and Gratuities
- all is not included in Price Includes
- For cancellation, please inform 3 days before otherwise full price is paid