Capri Boat Tour
Departure to Capri.
Sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
4 Hours free time to visit Capri, the famous Piazzetta, the heart of Capri’s social life, Augusto’s Gardens, Monte Solaro and more...
Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Boat like modern gozzo Sorrentino with half cab and bathroom, sunbathing area and shaded area, awning, shower and music system.
- Stops for swim (always guaranteed) and snorkeling equipment.
- Vegetarian sandwich (tomato and mozzarella) and preparations for allergies.
- 1 Drink choice: water (2 bottles) coca, coca zero, beer, lemon soda.
- Free Wifi on board
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
PLEASE NOTE: The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island. In case of high tide-sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- Pick-up to/from the port
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Dry snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Tips and gratuities
- Gifts and shopping fee
- Blue Grotto enstrance: 30 € per person.
- Landing Fee in Capri: 2,50 €
- Beach towel
- For cancellation, please inform 3 days before otherwise full price is paid.